File PA_225 - jaar 1955 - november 1956

Identity area

Reference code



jaar 1955 - november 1956


  • 1955-1956 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

1 pak

Context area

Name of creator

(1809 - heden)

Administrative history

Kerkfabriek van parochie Sint-Antonius Edegem. In 1927 werd in de wijk Elsdonk de parochie van de Heilige Familie opgericht en afgesplitst van de parochie Sint-Antonius. Vanaf 1933 na de inwijding van de Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van Lourdeskerk als parochiekerk werd de naam van de parochie "Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van Lourdes en Sint-Antonius".

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content


System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points


Dates of creation revision deletion


Accession area

Related subjects

Related genres

Related places

Physical storage

  • Box: PA39